Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still At It

Still working on the Zazzle store. Got some done yesterday but due to other stuff, haven't had a chance to do much today. Will definitely get something done tomorrow. Oh, and if you're a visitor, the blog panel to the right of the text is working. Even if, for whatever reason, there's no image showing, the link(s) to the products still work so if you want to see the item(s), just click on the link and it'll take you there. I copied the code and pasted it in again but I still got the same result. I'm guessing there's a glitch somewhere. Anyway, if you've stopped by to read my blog, thanks. If you have any questions or comments, let me know and I'll answer them or comment back as soon as I can. Feel free to stop at my Zazzle store and look around. I've got t-shirts, posters, mugs, mouse pads and a lot of other great stuff that makes for great gifts. My store is also on Facebook so please stop by there and click the "Like" button if you like my store. I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: