Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Products

Got two product lines finished up today. Took a while but it was worth the time. Got that much closer to the magic 1,000 product threshold. According to what the help section in Zazzle says, 1,000 products is kind of a magic number after which your chances of more sales increase. Makes sense. The more people have to choose from, the better your chance of some one finding something they'll want to buy. I know most of the ProSellers have upwards of 10,000 items. I'll get there. I'm sure I'll reach 1,000 items or even break that number by filling out my existing product lines. Then it's on to new designs and creating some original artwork as well. That and starting work on putting books of my photos together using Blurb.com. I've got some ideas for photo books and I have to go through my photos and decide which ones I want to use. I may also use some of them for Zazzle products as well. Of course, the first thing I have to do is shovel the snow that's currently falling. It IS winter after all. I do need the exercise so I'm not going to complain too much.

No comments: