Saturday, January 29, 2011

Got Stuff Done

Well, I actually got something done today. Got a walk in to try the new sneakers and I think I fixed the issues with my transmission. I think the fluid was a little low and when it got really cold, it would be reluctant to go into drive. I added some fluid today so we'll see tomorrow if it works properly. Here's hoping. I'm also thrilled about the Rolex 24 at Daytona is running since that means it's the start of racing season in the US. It's a great endurance race. Lots of fun to watch, especially on TV. Going to the new car show on Monday. Maybe this will be the year I FINALLY can swing a new car. I hope so. The show is a lot of fun. They also have classic cars on display from some local clubs and museums. Going to check them out and then hit the main display floor. I want to try some cars on for size. It may sound a bit odd, but other than good reliability, my two main criteria are headroom and legroom. Especially headroom. If there's at least an inch between the top of my head and the headliner, we're good. Legroom is next. Especially if I have to move the seat forward to reach the pedals. I love that. We'll see what happens.

No comments: