Monday, January 31, 2011

Car Show, Sort of

Got to the new car show today but had to cut it short after my mom called 10 minutes after I got there and said she was trying to get a slot at the dentist due to the bad weather coming tomorrow. Well, I got the brochures I wanted, checked out a couple of cars and headed home. I called just before I got on the PATCO Speedline and she hadn't heard from them yet. I called again after I got back to my place and she still hadn't heard anything. Never called so my day was ruined for no reason. Nothing new. I think I might go again on Saturday. I want to get there right when it opens so we can check out as many cars as possible and take a look at some of the classic and vintage cars. In the meantime, back to work on my Zazzle store and getting up to speed on color management at Blurb.com so I can start working on publishing some of my photos. I'd like to get at least two books of them out this year by the holidays so I can have more of my stuff out there to sell. If I do them right, I think they'll sell well. Won't know until I try.

No comments: