Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Sunday

It's Sunday and it's actually sunny outside and there's a little bit of melting going on. It's supposed to get colder tomorrow. Figures, the day I plan to go to the Philadelphia Auto Show it's supposed to get colder. Happens every damn time. I think I've got the transmission glitch fixed. The fluid was a bit low so I got some and added some until it read full. Took it out this morning after a cold night and it seemed to be okay. I think the fluid was low enough that it needed to warm up so there was enough in the mechanism to work.  I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it from now on. Car's got a lot of miles on it so I guess it comes with the territory. Have to keep up with it until I can get a new one.

More crappy weather is on the way, too. Supposed to have sleet turning into rain on Tuesday and freezing rain to rain on Wednesday. I'm really getting tired of this shit. Can't wait for February to go away. It's been a long winter so far. Back's still bugging me a bit from shoveling that heavy snow. Have to keep doing the stretching and exercise. Spring training starts in about two weeks so that's one harbinger of spring and the Rolex 24 at Daytona is finishing today. That's the start, more or less, of the car racing season in the US. I'm really looking forward to warmer weather. Can't wait to start exercising outside again.



No comments: