Friday, January 28, 2011

Again, Snow

Here we go again. Sort of. We've got an Alberta Clipper passing through today and we're getting a little bit of snow, a coating at most, fortunately. There's supposed to be another one passing through tomorrow and then there's talk of another big storm next week. Everyone I know is getting a little tired of this shit. Looks like I'll be going to the Philadelphia Auto Show on Monday since they're saying Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be lousy and then on Thursday, we get a cold Arctic blast. I am NOT going to walk in bitter cold through slushy city streets like I did the last time I went. At least on Monday it'll be in the low 30's and not too windy.

Don't know if I'll get too much done on Zazzle today. Had to run over to my mom's and reset her remotes so her cable would work properly. A friend of her's messed with them and screwed things up. It was an easy fix but a pain in the ass none the less.

Here's one of the iPad cases I offer at my Zazzle store: 




I've got other designs on these and other great products at Zazzle. Stop by my store and take a look. Thanks.

No comments: