Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where's Fall?

Well, the official first day of fall has come and gone but the season seems to be running a little late. It's still warm, muggy and somewhat rainy. The weather service has issued flood warnings (again) due to the approaching storm system. We're on track to possibly tie or even break the record set in 1996 for the most rain in a year. Enough already.

In other news, I finally got around to scanning a couple of new images for my Zazzle store. Still have to clean them up in Photoshop but I should have them on some products sometime soon. I'll post links to them once they're ready. Zazzle's current promotion is 35% off Wrapped Canvas Posters. Here's the discount code you need:  Your Moment. Your Memory. Your Masterpiece.  35% OFF WRAPPED CANVAS!   Use Code: CANVASPHOTOS


Stop by my Zazzle store (www.zazzle.com/rjvstudios*) or click on the link on the right side of the blog. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: