Thursday, September 22, 2011

Computer Skills

Finally getting a real handle on Microsoft Office. Well, most of it. I finally worked through the section on Power Point. Not as difficult as I thought it would be. It's actually pretty straight forward. Granted, I've heard and seen some horror stories of Power Point presentations gone bad (I'm sure all of you have your own stories) but if done properly, it's actually a good way to get your point across. And the software is surprisingly easy to use. It'll take a few tries to get good at it but that shouldn't be too difficult. Excel and Word are another story. But I'll get there. Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend everyone. See you soon.

1 comment:

Ron said...

I don't like office at all. It is complicated with too many options, and you can't find what you are looking for.