Sunday, September 4, 2011

Been Busy, Yet Again

It's been a while. I finished the software course but haven't had any job offers yet. I'm in that experience "Catch 22", where I have the training but no practical experience. They'd probably like to offer me something but I don't have any experience but I can't get experience unless I get a job. Lots of people in this situation. Got through hurricane Irene okay. Some minor flooding at the base of the outside steps and a little water in the basement but we didn't lose power and no real damage. We got lucky. The folks up in Vermont got absolutely blasted and they're still cleaning up the mess. Now we've got TS Lee to deal with next week. Not going to be a good fall foliage tourism season this year, looks like. Hope all of you had a great summer and have some great things coming up this fall.

No comments: