Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photos

Finally dug out my black & white negatives and contact sheets. I'm starting to work on choosing which ones to include in a book I plan to publish through Blurb.com. I've been wanting to publish my photos for a while but haven't had a chance to really get started. I've got a lot of photos to look at and I also plan to put out books of some of my color photos as well. I also have to sit down and learn to use the book designing software and get a handle on book design as well as color management and a bunch of other relevant subjects. I'll get there. Going to take it one step at a time. I'll post progress reports as I go along. It's going to take a while since it's a side project and my job hunt is my main concern right now. Once I find a new job, I'll be able to concentrate more on this and some other projects I'd like to do.

No comments: