Friday, March 18, 2011

Got Some Things Done

Hoorah! I got some things done today. Made some changes to the resumé and sent it to a friend to get an opinion and (finally) started setting up lists in Excel for my Zazzle products. That's going to take a while. My record keeping hasn't been the best up until now so I have to go through each design and see which product(s) it's on. A bit tedious but it's also a good way to get proficient with Excel. It's good to know Excel since it's used just about everywhere. I'm also working on getting better with Word and learning Power Point. Definitely keeping busy with that along with the job search and improving my job search skills. I will take some time for myself this weekend and do something fun. Not sure what, though. Maybe a walk in the park or something like that. I also need the exercise so that's fairly high on my list. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: