Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Again, Resumés

Attended a great resumé workshop today. Learned a lot and found out a resumé I already have is just about ready to go. I have to add a bit more to the first part and it'll be ready to send out. That's a big relief. It saves me a ton of time and work. Now I can concentrate on finding a new job. Takes a bit of a load off my shoulders. Now the hard work of finding a job in this crappy economy starts. If any of you out there are looking for work, I wish you the best of luck. Times are tough everywhere.

2 comments:

Aunty Nat said...

Best of luck to you too, hope you get a job real soon

Unknown said...

goodluck in your journey

visiting thru LR again,pls comment on my post please:

http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-sons-dreaming-of-having-our-own.html