Monday, November 1, 2010

Has it been that long?

Ouch! It's been over a year since I wrote anything. There are slumps and there are slumps. Anyway, not a whole lot has changed. Kind of ended my relationship but that's all I'll say on that subject. I've reconnected with A LOT of old friends on Facebook. Say what you will about whatever shortcomings or technical glitches it may have, Facebook IS a great way to find old friends and even make some new ones. I almost have a social life now. Woo hoo! Anyway, just got through Halloween and now the holidays (ugh!) are on the way. I'm not much for the holidays. Got off the "Gotta get the perfect gift!" merry-go-round a while back, partly due to tight finances and partly due to the holidays sparking some not-so-pleasant memories. I'll leave it at that for now. Not much else to say for now. I definitely will NOT wait this long until another post. See ya guys later!

No comments: