Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally decided to make a change and go back to using an old style double edged razor and a brush and shaving soap. I'm tired of the damned "high tech" multi-blade razor tearing up my skin every morning. I used a double edged (DE) razor when I first started shaving, but like most teenagers, I thought it was too uncool, so I switched to the Trac II which had come out about a year before. It worked okay with the stuff from a can and I used them for a long time but then I had to keep up and got a three bladed razor and now I've got one of those five bladed things and I can't take it anymore. I've been reading up on the pleasures of a DE razor and the proper technique to use them. I'm looking forward to non-beat up skin in the morning.




Need a new coffee mug or mouse pad for the office or a gift for someone? Click on the link below or the panel or one of the banners on the right.

RJV Studios Store at Zazzle

No comments: