Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Hello, everyone, sorry it's been a few days. Things have been a bit busy so I had to let something slide for a bit. Anyway, I'm looking into a new career as in software testing. Been reading up on it online, except for today, the site was down for some reason. A little ironic, don't you think, a site about testing software to make sure it works properly and it's having software issues. Also been getting back on track with the exercise regimen. Took a long walk yesterday and did some light exercises today. I'm working on getting my stamina back up. I've lost some more weight so I'm happy about that. Other than that, things are pretty much status quo. Still job hunting, but if I start taking classes, I'll have to put that on hold. I'm hoping I can start my classes soon.

1 comment:

yAhEu said...

hmm,, nice PosTing...

http://mejengproduk.blogspot.com/