Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Weekend

Well, the weekend is here. It's supposed to be rainy so I guess I'll work on the online stuff and maybe work on a model kit or two. Yeah, I still build the occasional model car or airplane. Old habits die hard. It's fun and it's a nice diversion. Since I like to work with my hands and build things it's a good hobby to have. I've learned more than a bit about history, aviation and other stuff along the way. With any luck and a little time, I should get the modifications finished on the one plane I'm working on. I'd like to get it done sometime this century. I haven't been working on it regularly, just when I have the time and/or when I'm in the mood. Sometimes I just don't feel like it. I think we all have those moments where we don't feel like doing anything.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: